G. Rosea Tattoo

Kisato

Arachnopeon
Awsome 3d rendering! Did you draw it up or did you have them do it? I want to get one of one of my Ts...just not sure which one. Also I need to find a good tattoo artist that can do one as good as yours. Looks like you could reach out and pluck it right off your shoulder!
Thank you so much! I'm still shocked at how amazing and realistic this tattoo is. All I did was take a good picture of my G. Rosea and gave it to my artist so that he could draw it up and go from there. Maybe you could take a trip to Columbia, South Carolina so that he could do your tattoo! He'd love the business haha!

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is really well done. I would like to hear some of the reactions from people who see it when it gets to be tank top weather. LOL

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
That is absolutely beautiful!! I want one!! Next time I am in SC I will look him up:clap:

Kisato

Arachnopeon
How much did that cost?
It cost $280. It originally would have been way over 300 because of the realism and 3D but he gave us an amazing discount. I felt extremely lucky when he told me the price and explained everything!

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a good job! Nothing like being pleased with the a new tat!Congratulations.

jb62

Arachnosquire
that looks great :) I have a outline of a t on my outer right thigh I'll be doing soon..

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Thats HOT!..With all due respect ;)....Hmmm..wonder If I can somehow manipulate my GF to do something of that nature..lol..