G. rosea sling!

Count Tarantula

Arachnopeon
I pulled the eggsac from my G. rosea this weekend and cut it open and found about 200 slings in there. They are definitely past the eggs with legs stage but how early should I seperate them. I started to with some but I thought I would go on here and find out a little info before I seperate all of them. Should I wait a little longer, I think they are in the nymph stage.

Another question I have is when they are that tiny will they eat? I put chunks of meal worms in the vials of the ones I seperated but it doesn't look like they are interested. Any advice?:?

FOOTBALL FAN

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im not completely sure but you can keep them together to about l3 I think but your better off waiting for someone else to clarify that

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i feed my 2nd instar ts a small cricket that i have killed. at night they will just come up to it and start sucking away. as for seperation i couldnt tell ya but i have a feeling its 2nd instar

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Separate them now, it will be easier while they are still eggs with legs, just be very careful.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Separate them now, it will be easier while they are still eggs with legs, just be very careful.
You shouldn't separate eggs with legs (nymphs). You should wait until they are at least first or second instar before separating them.