G. Rosea Sling RCF

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
Hi,

Ive got an inch sling burrowed since nearly 3 months from now and I got no clue if it died, perhaps?

Any suggestions from people's experiences with slings of the RCF G. Rosea? Thanks

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Hi,

Ive got an inch sling burrowed since nearly 3 months from now and I got no clue if it died, perhaps?

Any suggestions from people's experiences with slings of the RCF G. Rosea? Thanks
give it some water and wait about 3 days.

if it stinks, its dead.

if no stink, it might be alive. see if you can a see a burrow and shine a light on it. Use some tweezers to "expand" the burrow gently to see if you see any movement.

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
give it some water and wait about 3 days.

if it stinks, its dead.

if no stink, it might be alive. see if you can a see a burrow and shine a light on it. Use some tweezers to "expand" the burrow gently to see if you see any movement.
Thanks for answering, but unfortunately, the sling isn't there anymore.... :'( !!!!

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Thanks for answering, but unfortunately, the sling isn't there anymore.... :'( !!!!
How big were the ventilation holes? Could it of squeezed it's way through? If not it may be well hidden somewhere in the enclosure, don't give up till you've searched everywhere, it may very well still be alive.

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
How big were the ventilation holes? Could it of squeezed it's way through? If not it may be well hidden somewhere in the enclosure, don't give up till you've searched everywhere, it may very well still be alive.
The holes are small enough that only its legs were able to fit in and wave, but weren't big enough to have its full body to squeeze through it. Something is wrong with this calculation, though.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
The holes are small enough that only its legs were able to fit in and wave, but weren't big enough to have its full body to squeeze through it. Something is wrong with this calculation, though.
Sounds like you have an escapee to deal with, at an inch it's going to be near impossible to find. Time is of the essence with these situations, and it's been almost two days since your post, i would start a thorough search if I was you. It probably hasn't gotten far, could be hiding in plain sight.

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
Sounds like you have an escapee to deal with, at an inch it's going to be near impossible to find. Time is of the essence with these situations, and it's been almost two days since your post, i would start a thorough search if I was you. It probably hasn't gotten far, could be hiding in plain sight.
I've read your post (that it has been already two days that went by) the day you've posted it and I can tell you that the lil guy is long gone. The floor near the wall on side has a long entrance into the whole building... Perhaps it made some friends somewhere between the walls, but other than that, a possibility that my dog ate it :( or another possibility that it's well hidden in my room still.