G. Rosea Setup

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just thought I'd post a pic of my Rose Hair's setup. It's nothing special just was bored so what the heck! Also if anyone would like to have a look I also posted one of my Millipede's setup on in the Myriopods forum.

Attachments

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
OOOH fancy. I lke the drift wood and plant thingy, makes it look nice.

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey JWB actually the plant thingy is just a back drop for fish aquariums that I got at a pet store. Most of them have reverseable sides so they have like a desert scene on one side and aquarium plants on the other. Also some have jungle scenes on one side and solid black of blue on the other. Just thought they'd add some extra touches to the tank instead of being just plain clear.

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh yeah almost forgot the drift wood seems to work out pretty good and is espically funny to watch your T go after a cricket that has lodged it self up under it and the T trying to dig it out! But sooner or later they have to come out! Mostly sooner! There's nothing like a determined Tarantula!

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok I wasn't sure what is was. I thought maybe it a flat plasic plant for a minute. Still gives it a nice look, puts my plastic shoe box encloser to shame.:eek:

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice setup man, looks GREAT! Sure beast my setups. I can't wait until I get my new apt. soon and can stop worrying about room checks and all. YAY! BTW, if you could, would you keep me in your prayers? I'm believing that the Lord will bring me better opportunity for a good priced apt. complex and an advancement in pay!

In Him,
M/E