G. rosea RCF price?

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Whats a fair price for a 3.5" unsexed G. rosea RCF? The local pet store has a nice one for $25. I'm probably going to get it just because I've wanted one for awhile now.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Whats a fair price for a 3.5" unsexed G. rosea RCF? The local pet store has a nice one for $25. I'm probably going to get it just because I've wanted one for awhile now.
for a nicely colored rcf i, personally, would say that is a pretty good deal

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thats a really good deal. I say go get it now! Average 3" G.rosea RCF probably goes for $30.

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my local pet shops sell them all for 15$$ but that might have bin luck me finding one but a diffrent pet shop i get my crickets from has one for the same price so idk

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
my local pet shops sell them all for 15$$ but that might have bin luck me finding one but a diffrent pet shop i get my crickets from has one for the same price so idk
Do you mean G rosea RCF (red color form) or the standard grey-brown variety?

In my humble experience it's not the price that's the problem w/ rcf rosea's but the availability. I'd certainly pay a premium for one if it was a nice juvie 2'-3+"

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it was just the grey im sure if it was the red it would bin like 25 or so

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I paid $50 for an rcf female before but that was after I was looking for one for a long time and became frustrated.

She was pricey in my opinion she was also sick and died shortly after.....:mad:

If I were you I would snatch her up in a heartbeat.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought it was a pretty decent price. I'll probbaly go get it tomorrow.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got her:) I'm not very good at venteral sexing but it looks like a girl to me. I'll post pictures in the photo section in a few minutes.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I took a look at her and wow she’s really pretty :drool: Congrats!

I’m glad you went back and bought her.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
unfortunately mine was free (thanks ken) she was a 4" sexed female....but people have offered $80 plus for her...so i'm not sure if it was because of the scarcity or just that she was sexed???? but 25 bucks sounds like you got a deal...

wayne

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i have 3 females, i paid 40 for 1,the other 2 i got in trade so 25 is definitly a good deal.