1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

G. rosea RCF price?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by GailC, Sep 13, 2007.

1. GailC

GailC Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    Whats a fair price for a 3.5" unsexed G. rosea RCF? The local pet store has a nice one for $25. I'm probably going to get it just because I've wanted one for awhile now.

2. cacoseraph

cacoseraph ArachnoGod Old Timer

for a nicely colored rcf i, personally, would say that is a pretty good deal

3. P. Novak

P. Novak ArachnoGod Old Timer

Thats a really good deal. I say go get it now! Average 3" G.rosea RCF probably goes for $30.

4. thedude

thedude Arachnoprince Old Timer

my local pet shops sell them all for 15$$ but that might have bin luck me finding one but a diffrent pet shop i get my crickets from has one for the same price so idk

5. Moltar

Moltar ArachnoGod

Do you mean G rosea RCF (red color form) or the standard grey-brown variety?

In my humble experience it's not the price that's the problem w/ rcf rosea's but the availability. I'd certainly pay a premium for one if it was a nice juvie 2'-3+"

6. thedude

thedude Arachnoprince Old Timer

it was just the grey im sure if it was the red it would bin like 25 or so

7. I paid $50 for an rcf female before but that was after I was looking for one for a long time and became frustrated.

She was pricey in my opinion she was also sick and died shortly after.....:mad:

If I were you I would snatch her up in a heartbeat.

8. GailC

I thought it was a pretty decent price. I'll probbaly go get it tomorrow.

9. They are £10 - £12 for an adult female over here in the UK.

10. GailC

I got her:) I'm not very good at venteral sexing but it looks like a girl to me. I'll post pictures in the photo section in a few minutes.

11. I took a look at her and wow she’s really pretty :drool: Congrats!

I’m glad you went back and bought her.

12. sick4x4

sick4x4 Arachnoprince

unfortunately mine was free (thanks ken) she was a 4" sexed female....but people have offered $80 plus for her...so i'm not sure if it was because of the scarcity or just that she was sexed???? but 25 bucks sounds like you got a deal...

wayne

13. beetleman

beetleman Arachnoking Old Timer

i have 3 females, i paid 40 for 1,the other 2 i got in trade so 25 is definitly a good deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.