G rosea molted..time for a name change

possumburg

Arachnosquire
First spider I ever bought just molted. Man was I excited! Then I noticed the pedipalps looked a tad fat. Queen is a male :rolleyes:. Guess its time to change his name lol. But man is he pretty and red now!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the molt.. Got any pictures? My moms rosea just molted today to.. She is a looker!

If you want a female.. I will trade a female for you male.. :D I have three..

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Dang that sounds like a deal to me! I was already thinking about asking if you wanted him for breeding purposes. Will get some pics up in a few.

eporter

Arachnopeon
you know i have debating sending my rose out too, he just molted a couple of weeks ago to a MM, but i am kinda nervous of sending him through the mail....what do you think?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joey.. He is a gorgeous RCF! Now I am all excited about getting him.. LoL! Will feel sort of bad trading my normal female for him.. :eek:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey don't feel bad! Just make sure I get a sling or two if you breed him ;)
Oh shoot! A sling or two? Ha! Try a sling or 20.. ;P

With all this talk about the rosea not being common soon.. I might just let him hook up with 4 ladies if I can.. :D

Id really like to hook him with Rosie... She looks more like a RCF than any of the others..

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Man if any of the babies turn out looking like him, they shouldn't be hard to sell. I was amazed at the change in color!

You should just keep Itsy and hook him up with as many girls as you want. I'll be more than happy with just some slings!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man if any of the babies turn out looking like him, they shouldn't be hard to sell. I was amazed at the change in color!

You should just keep Itsy and hook him up with as many girls as you want. I'll be more than happy with just some slings!
Thats the thing.. The only one I wont be hooking him up with is Itsy.. I have no clue when her last molt was.. Rosie molted right after X-mas... Daisey molted a few weeks ago.. Tiny molted yesterday.. Butterscotch molted back in January..

Also.. From what I have read.. The RCF rosea can come from a normal female.. So.. I guess its a 50/50 kind of deal... IDK though.. I have 5 babies that I kept from Rosie's sac... I get to see first hand if thats true.. Well.. I say I get to see first hand.. Those little boogers are a year old & barely hitting an inch! :rolleyes:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow.. He is still a fat boy! Most MMs I have seen or even had lost alot of weight when they matured.. You certain he is a MM? I cant tell from those pictures..

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I was reluctant to post this pic, didn't want people to think I was stressing him lol, but he threatened me when I took the lid off.