G. Rosea is molting!

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Hey guys it is 11:00am here in West Virginia and my G. Rosa (Fuzzy Wuzzy) made her little silk web yesterday night and has now flipped on her back. She has been in premolt for the past month so I wanted to share this moment with everyone on arachnoboards because you guys have helped me learn so much about her when I first got her. :) I will update pictures as she goes along.

The pictures aren't the best of quality since I cant get to close bc I don't want to disturb her. I can only post them on photobucket because for some reason when I try to do attachments they won't upload. But will keep you informed:)

Yesterday night and her and 11:00am

1st Pic

2nd Pic

5:40

3rd Pic

6:37

4th pic
Finally out of her molt

5th pic
I got her molt out when she was done.

I will have more when shes spread out and stretches so stay tuned..

I will show the final result when she finishes. :)

Last edited:

Shea

Arachnosquire
lmao yeah i missed my first molt but there are always more!
and congrats!:clap:

david30

Arachnopeon
thanks for posting pics i only got my first T. a few days ago which is a G. rosea and was not sure what to expect so thats a good eye opener for me nice pics too

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Glad your in the hobby!!! Trust me it's fun watching your T grow and eat. I only have 2 right now but got 4 more coming my way this week.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome! I love molts, there so exciting and nerve racking! For future refrence with the pictures, If you upload them on photobucket then right click the photo and go to properties and copy the url, then go to your post and press the "insert image" (the mountains), It makes the pictures come right up in your post, no hassle! I just learned how to do this and it's great!, theres a thread on it here too! Just a suggestion!:) Again congrats on the molt!:D

Mammothdog

Arachnopeon
Awesome! I love molts, there so exciting and nerve racking! For future refrence with the pictures, If you upload them on photobucket then right click the photo and go to properties and copy the url, then go to your post and press the "insert image" (the mountains), It makes the pictures come right up in your post, no hassle! I just learned how to do this and it's great!, theres a thread on it here too! Just a suggestion!:) Again congrats on the molt!:D

Thank you so much! Got them posted up now.