G. Rosea, bad molt.

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aww poor guy. I can't really give you any advise that hasn't already been put out though. I hope he gets better though.

TeePete

Arachnopeon
So. Pete is belly up in his tank right now. Not sure if he's capable if another molt so soon so I don't think this is good news. There is small movement still. I covered the tank completely and will check on him tomorrow to assess the situation. Anyone have any insight? Dead or Molting? How long until the telltale smell kicks in?

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
So. Pete is belly up in his tank right now. Not sure if he's capable if another molt so soon so I don't think this is good news. There is small movement still. I covered the tank completely and will check on him tomorrow to assess the situation. Anyone have any insight? Dead or Molting? How long until the telltale smell kicks in?
I have not heard of a tarantula dying on their backs. I mean, I guess it could happen, but I have not heard of it. It would be pretty miraculous if he were moulting again, under the circumstances, but I hope that he is. Still hoping Pete pulls through.

TeePete

Arachnopeon
He's been on his back 2 days. I don't think it's another molt but I'm waiting it out. If he hasn't moved by Sunday, I'll assume the guy packed up and went to the Web in the sky.