G pulchrips ?

Jerry

Arachnobaron
When I last rehoused my g pulchrips I put in a cork bark hide but instead of using it he covered the entrance and seems to prefer to hang out on top of it I'm guessing he's about 2 to 2 1/5 inch DSL not worried just curious if this is par for the course or if I have an obvious ball 1485615550457-432620737.jpg

Belegnole

Tarantula Guy
Old Timer
Never, ever ever expect your T's to do anything you expect. From mine this world be fairly normal behavior. In particular my emilia sling likes sitting on top of her hide.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My B.albopilosum does the same, perching on top of its bark. King of the hill :D
Your enclosure looks perfect by the way!

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Most sp in this genus do the same. I find a lot of terrestrials sit on top of their hides. Great when comes to a display enclosure :)

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Mine has a perfectly nice hide and instead chooses to hang out behind her fake plant. Another T has a perfectly nice cork bark hide and instead finds a hole near the water dish (no matter where it is) and makes a big mess. And then gets all mad when I have to go in and refill the water. Darn these Ts don't get my decorating sensibilities.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
@Andrea82 thanks when I got this from the pet store he had maybe a 1/4 inch of sub and no hid it just tucked it's legs up in a tight little ball and sat in the back corner

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Mine has a perfectly nice hide and instead chooses to hang out behind her fake plant. Another T has a perfectly nice cork bark hide and instead finds a hole near the water dish (no matter where it is) and makes a big mess. And then gets all mad when I have to go in and refill the water. Darn these Ts don't get my decorating sensibilities.
It's like leaving toddlers in a carefully decorated garden with a bucket of water.....:D

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
@Andrea82 thanks when I got this from the pet store he had maybe a 1/4 inch of sub and no hid it just tucked it's legs up in a tight little ball and sat in the back corner
I think you posted about that if i remember correctly?
Good job :)