G pulchripes sex

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just had my G pulchripes molt, but couldn't make heads or tails of the exuvium. Perhaps these pictures are good enough? I hope so! Thanks for any help...I really hope they are good enough quality. Any closer and the camera lost focus.

Attachments

widowmaker03

Arachnopeon
camera loses focus because your not using a macro lense. the only real way to take photos of tarantulas is using a macro lense on a DSLR. You will pay a little coin, but in the long run you got a camera that will be with you for life... I work at Walmart in the camera department and can never understand why someone would go as cheap as you can. The camera's are just aweful as far as efficiency/durability with the cheapest of the cheap. Just drop the 500-800 on a decent body and then invest in 2 or 3 lenses, you will never need to buy another camera "EVER" again.

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
camera loses focus because your not using a macro lense. the only real way to take photos of tarantulas is using a macro lense on a DSLR. You will pay a little coin, but in the long run you got a camera that will be with you for life... I work at Walmart in the camera department and can never understand why someone would go as cheap as you can. The camera's are just aweful as far as efficiency/durability with the cheapest of the cheap. Just drop the 500-800 on a decent body and then invest in 2 or 3 lenses, you will never need to buy another camera "EVER" again.
I use a cheap Canon powershot that's 5 years old and was $150 when bought new. It gives me very decent and beautiful photographs when used properly, as seen in my picture thread. It's not the camera, it's the person that uses it. And for someone who doesn't need to use it a lot, I wouldn't spend so much. I would not go as far as to suggest getting a dslr for someone who just needs to sex their T. :?

OP: Maybe your camera has the macro function, it is represented by a little flower, and if you have the magnify(MF) function, that can also help.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Actually some less expensive non DSLR Camera's have amazing macro settings that can compare to alot of the DSLR camera's we have today.

PWNED Widowmaker ;P hehehehe