G. pulchra

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
hey guys hows it going i had a few Qs well back when alex080 had us under a sheet he sold me a .5 inch g. pulchra and well it was my first sling ive ever owned ( having olny larger were lrg crix or small wasent an issue) and it passed unforatunetly and well iam talking to paul from pet center and well at the end of the month i plan on buying 4 i think 1 inch g.pulchras. and before i get them and why iam holding off can someone give me a hand in what would be proper to feed them. also buying a few so chances of at leat 1 male 1 female ( fingers crossed) thanks - anthony:D

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I feed mine:

Baby Crickets and Roaches....sometimes mini Meal Worms :}
No problems w/ using these items :cool: Sorry 2 hear bout' your sling, GL w/ the new specimens :)

- Jason

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
A 1" T can easily take down small crickets. I wouldn't recommend a roach colony for only a few T's but you can feed small roach nymphs as well.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Groovyspider, G. pulchra dinks also do very well on pre-killed crickets slightly larger than those that you'd feed them live. Never had a single sling refuse them out of 7 so far. Just throwing you an alternative method. Good luck with 'em. :) Terry

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
Groovyspider, G. pulchra dinks also do very well on pre-killed crickets slightly larger than those that you'd feed them live. Never had a single sling refuse them out of 7 so far. Just throwing you an alternative method. Good luck with 'em. :) Terry
thank you now should they be 100% killed kinda like a little lump of guts or maybe just kinda smash him up enough to were it can just move around a little to kinda attract the g.pulchra? thanks again -anthony:D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Groovyspider, Just give their heads a quick hard pinch. They are dead, but as dubia will wiggle awhile. Yes, it often attracts a feeding response. :)

Terry