G Pulchra Buried Itself

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
No need to be concerned, this is completely normal! They can spend months or even years underground with no food. Spider knows best, it'll come out when it needs to!

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
No concern mine did the same the day after I got it. I laughed cuz it looked funny at first with just its head buried but then it came out for food on its own.

Benson1990

Arachnoknight
It's normal, it's also normal to be concerned, when mine do this I still get concerned even though I no it's normal and I've had a fair few do it now.

I think it's the not knowing and lack of control we have that makes us worried, anything could be going on when they're buried, sometimes bad, but we can't help either way, the tarantula knows best.

Stiverson

Arachnopeon
Always wanted one, my P cambridgei did the same thing, when I rehoused it but into a piece of round cork bark and sealed her self in for about a month now I think she molted but still has not came out.

Attachments

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
Always wanted one, my P cambridgei did the same thing, when I rehoused it but into a piece of round cork bark and sealed her self in for about a month now I think she molted but still has not came out.
It won’t. Mine stays in its web all day. I’m lucky if I’m up late night that it comes out. Then retreats back in when I go check.