G Pulchra acting strange

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My G Pulchra which is about 2 1/2-3" has been very jumpy/lethargic and haven't ate in the last two weeks. It's used to be a very good eater and calm T. It also doesn't look like it'll be molting soon. Should I be worried?

Thanks in Advance

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Jumpy and lethargic?

It could be premolt. Pulchras conceal their up coming molts pretty well, but dulled senses can be a sign of an upcoming molt. Their jumpiness can be from those dulled senses as well caused by the newly forming exo. Not accepting food is another premolt sign as well. Guess you will just have to wait it out and see. It does not sound like there is anything wrong though. Not yet at least.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My G Pulchra which is about 2 1/2-3" has been very jumpy/lethargic and haven't ate in the last two weeks. It's used to be a very good eater and calm T. It also doesn't look like it'll be molting soon. Should I be worried?

Thanks in Advance
Can you describe the jumpy and lethargicness? Like what exactly is it doing?

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Like for example I'll just open it's enclosure, or accidently bumped onto something and it's running from corner to corner. Weird thing is it hasn't used it's hide since I noticed it's odd behavior.

here's a pic I took earlier today

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It probably just gets startled from the bumping and/or opening. From that picture your T looks perfectly healthy!

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thx guess I'll wait this one out

was just kinda worried cause it never really acted like this before

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
thx guess I'll wait this one out

was just kinda worried cause it never really acted like this before
Oh that means your a good T parent haha.:D We all worry from time to time. Do you think you'd be able to get one more picture of it though, ventral?

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sorry took so long to get the pics up but here are two I just took

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have several of these guys and more then half never demonstrate "normal" behavior...besides whats normal???:? usually though they get kinda skiddish when entering a molt and seem to be alittle more jumpy but from the looks of it, ur t looks normal to me.........