G molted again fun

Kaari

Arachnopeon
G. pulchripes?
Molted 4 weeks ago and again today without eating. Plump and fine. But...

And yes g pulchripes

And yes g pulchripes
I keep spending 11 cents on crickets each week for him not to eat, it adds up. Ha!

G. pulchripes?
Also did you get the species from the photo? Very impressive

Kaari

Arachnopeon
That's why you get more spiders so you always have something to feed them to;)
I cant, my roommate wouldn't like me! Ha. I'm new to this hobby but I knew it was for me when I had this dream all my t's were getting out of their enclosure and I tried desperately to get them back. Sounds like a nightmare to many(ya know spider dreams) but I was just so worried about them and feeling this need to keep them safe. Ha. Also love how my g is looking sharp in new hairs and even a hint of rose. 👍

Attachments

Scp682

Arachnoknight
I cant, my roommate wouldn't like me! Ha. I'm new to this hobby but I knew it was for me when I had this dream all my t's were getting out of their enclosure and I tried desperately to get them back. Sounds like a nightmare to many(ya know spider dreams) but I was just so worried about them and feeling this need to keep them safe. Ha. Also love how my g is looking sharp in new hairs and even a hint of rose. 👍
Well simply get a new roommate. It's 2021 you don't need that negative attitude.

Kaari

Arachnopeon
Well simply get a new roommate. It's 2021 you don't need that negative attitude.
Fair enough, ha! Question for ya. First my guy finally ate after a month and a half today. Yay! Molted 2 times between eating like I said. Offer 3 small crickets, too many? Hes an inch. Not that crickets are expensive, but dont want to waste them either.

Scp682

Arachnoknight
Fair enough, ha! Question for ya. First my guy finally ate after a month and a half today. Yay! Molted 2 times between eating like I said. Offer 3 small crickets, too many? Hes an inch. Not that crickets are expensive, but dont want to waste them either.
Did it readily take them all in one feeding? That's sounds like a lot but how small is small? If it eats them all and they're not too big it's probably fine but you won't need to.feed again for a longer period. Go by abdomen size if it looks too big don't feed so much if it's skinny feed more.