G aureostriata mating pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Finally got a male Chaco to try with my females and he went right after the 1st one. Man o man I hope I get a sack full of these. This is the 1st male I've actually seen and the color is a good bit darker not to mention the small body size compared to the females but he is a lanky one. enjoy
Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pic number 2..

And another angle of him getting under her. He really wore it out. lol
Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh yeah forgot to mention..

Great pics from a couple of days ago Scott. I want one of those cameras you have badly man. The macro seems to work great.

And you too John as always killer pics.

Phil

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi Phil

Phil,
It's been a while since I saw your name here.
Hey, I see nothing wrong with your pics. They're great. I wish I could take better pics myself. I don't have the bank to get one of those "high speed/low drag" cameras.
Wish you luck on the mating.
john

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the Kudos John...

I have a few good ones I've taken and it isn't a his camera is bigger than mine prob I just can't get a good pic of any of my small stuff under 2 inches where Scott has no prob with that due to the way cool macro feature on his. I've just wanted to be able to get some good sling pics for some time now.
Phil

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Wow, those gold knee-stripes really shine in your pictures! Good luck on the eggsac. I hope to breed these someday, if my male will ever MATURE. I think this must be the slowest growing species there is. C. crawshayi grow like weeds in comparison!

Joy

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
HI Phillip: I think those pics are wonderful. The camera we have needs very bright light, so that is on the Christmas list. I hope my B. Vagans is doing ok. Any sign of an eggsack yet? Take care, Pam;)

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi..

Hi..

Real wonderful pics,,,they are just super..:)

kenny

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no sack yet but...

He has hooked up with her mucho times and is still looking great.
I've been letting him go at it every three or 4 days and so far all looks good. Last time she made one it took around 2 to 3 months to see it I'm not looking at my files right now so I'm going on memory but I wouldn't be too awful surprised if things worked out well since this guy is so fresh.
Phil

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Phillip: That is great to know. I am glad to hear he is still alive. Maybe we will get lucky. And if we don't at least they had fun trying. Take care, Pam;)