Fuzzy for 4"1/2 T's!!!!!??????

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:eek:

My room mate (himself a former T owner) asked me if he could feed a pinkie to my two biggest spiders. Since I did, I said yes. But problem is, my LP and regalis (both 6") seemed not to be hungry, so I told him that the two next bigger spiders could get the pinkies in case of refusal.

Whatever, the pet store have ran out of them and my friend bought fuzzies instead ...so I then walked home to see my 4 1/2 inche rufilata (and a blondi the same size) chomping on them. Their abdomen is huge yet they keep eating and there's still half of the fuzzy remaining... my friend is worried, his old T's used to cease to eat when full (reason for him to feed those despite their size) but my rufi and blondi keep on gorging ithemselves. Never seen such case of glutony here...

Believe me, those two will fast for weeks, as we were grossly over feeding them. But, are they in danger if I let them finish their meal ; or should I use any mean possible to take the food away? I never let a spider eat that much food!!!!

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree with Scott. They will stop when they are full. Also know that feeding them mice can be really nasty. Leftovers will smell to high heaven and then some. Do what you want to do but personally I wouldn't feed them mice.

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Both refused to give up the lunch. I pulled like crazy (with tweezers) naaaaaaa!

I removed a bogger-sized bolus. The butt of those...:eek: