Fuzzbucket?

Micrathena

Arachnoknight
Yep, I've heard of these caterpillars. Masters of disguise. Just imagine one in the center of a leaf...

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Yups. You aren't spotting those in the jungle easily. Also, some pack a very nasty toxin in that fuzz.

Orpheusr0ck

Arachnopeon
Those things are horrid, the itching from touching one burns way longer than urticating hairs

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Yups. You aren't spotting those in the jungle easily. Also, some pack a very nasty toxin in that fuzz.
Whoah, that's scary.

Lonomia are ridiculously toxic. Beautiful though! I heard these things kill tons of people all the time, but that could be media fear-mongering :D

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
As an toddler my wife spent 10 days at deaths door on a respirator after brushing caterpillar(s) with her arm. The deadly beasties in the jungle need not have claws and fangs.

Micrathena

Arachnoknight
As an toddler my wife spent 10 days at deaths door on a respirator after brushing caterpillar(s) with her arm. The deadly beasties in the jungle need not have claws and fangs.
Jeez, that's pretty scary. I know many caterpillars have toxic bristles, but that's the worst I've ever heard.