future moderatum breeding

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I kept several of the CB moderatums and I’m cherry picking the biggest most colorful to breed next, so far I’ve picked these 5. They all deserve breeding of course. Could it be next year? One more molt for each of these five and I think they will look amazing. These aren’t recent molts, in fact these are kind of old/middle aged exos. We will see how things come together in the Spring with any male moltings and other things. It could be 2018, by then it should be a sure deal imo. First two pics the same but I can't delete any pics, sup with that? I'll try logging out and back in again. It didn't work, I can edit text but not pics, what the diddly?!

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Alright!, so far it looks like 3 people love me. Oh, oh wait, it's prob the moderatums haha. It's like they disappeared in the hobby, everybody used to talk about them but not lately, you just don't hear about them much. It seemed easy the first time breeding them but maybe I got lucky, but with so many, it's hard to imagine it not working out again.

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
How stunning. Can this be one of those "shut up and take my money" moments :)