Further suggestions for terrarium?

Tittysprink

Arachnopeon
This is my 12x12x18 i finished just yesterday. Its for my juvenile crested gecko. Any suggestions on something to add or take back on? The only problems im thinking about are not having a tall plant for the gecko to climb at the moment, and my begonia on the bottom right that is not doing so good.
Other than that, i mist about once a day, covered the top with my plastic wrap for high humidity and allowing the vents at the front to take care of ventilation. Im using a 8 watt, 6500K, 640 lumens LED that i run for about 8-10 hours a day. I dumped some of my orange isopods (some with full brood pouches) and some springtails. Im using abg mix and hydroballs with a mesh inbetween, and a small amount of leaf litter on the top. The average temperature run between 70-75 degrees fahrenheit. I also put patches of standard exo terra moss around to give areas of high moisture to the isopods.

Please forgive me for any newbie mistakes. This is my first terrarium build. image.jpg

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have no suggestions. Just wanted to say that it looks awesome.

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The temperatures are good. There's definitely enough hardscape for climbing, so don't worry about a tall plant or anything.
Take the plastic wrap off of the top though, Crested Geckos need some more ventilation and a bit less humidity than that. The front vent alone isn't quite enough, and it shouldn't be overly wet. That excessive moisture/humidity is also what is killing your begonia. But the gecko will trample that sooner rather than later anyhow as it grows bigger. That bromeliad may rot being planted in the soil, depending on what kind it is. Many species are epiphytes.
Misting once a day is good, so long as you get some more air flow in there. As for the lighting, a 12 hour on/12 hour off cycle would be better for your plants as well.

Tittysprink

Arachnopeon
Thanks guys, i took off the plastic wrap, switches to 12 hour cycles, and im working on getting the bromeliad on the cork bark. Only thing is the begonia still doesnt look like it is improving.