Furcifer pardalis

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
This is King Zorak my Ambilobe Panther Chameleon,he is about 6 now.
20170401_214635.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Gorgeous-- curious, how are you preventing possible food boredom? That is what are you feeding, frequency/rotation schedule.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Gorgeous-- curious, how are you preventing possible food boredom? That is what are you feeding, frequency/rotation schedule.
Honestly,King Zorak has never refused food from me. That said it is a rotation of hornworms,dubia,and superworms,and occasionally hawkmoths. I just offer him food every other day generally. Sometimes he may go a few days without eating but he basically lays around all day chillin so 🤷‍♂️😆
And thank you!🤙

jrh3

ArachnoMafia
Arachnosupporter
Honestly,King Zorak has never refused food from me. That said it is a rotation of hornworms,dubia,and superworms,and occasionally hawkmoths. I just offer him food every other day generally. Sometimes he may go a few days without eating but he basically lays around all day chillin so 🤷‍♂️😆
And thank you!🤙
I have never experienced food boredom either. Roaches, Crickets and Hornworms usually do the trick. I have found insects that fly trigger something in them to get really excited. Blue bottle flies and moths.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
I have never experienced food boredom either. Roaches, Crickets and Hornworms usually do the trick. I have found insects that fly trigger something in them to get really excited. Blue bottle flies and moths.
Nice! Yea I would also hatch black soldier flys often for him. Really,getting into tarantulas was a bit easier sell to the wife because I already keep their food in stock from our reptiles. So it was a good win.