Furcifer pardalis

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Very nice colors!!!! I love panther chameleons.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Gorgeous-- curious, how are you preventing possible food boredom? That is what are you feeding, frequency/rotation schedule.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Gorgeous-- curious, how are you preventing possible food boredom? That is what are you feeding, frequency/rotation schedule.
Honestly,King Zorak has never refused food from me. That said it is a rotation of hornworms,dubia,and superworms,and occasionally hawkmoths. I just offer him food every other day generally. Sometimes he may go a few days without eating but he basically lays around all day chillin so 🤷‍♂️😆
And thank you!🤙

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Honestly,King Zorak has never refused food from me. That said it is a rotation of hornworms,dubia,and superworms,and occasionally hawkmoths. I just offer him food every other day generally. Sometimes he may go a few days without eating but he basically lays around all day chillin so 🤷‍♂️😆
And thank you!🤙
I have never experienced food boredom either. Roaches, Crickets and Hornworms usually do the trick. I have found insects that fly trigger something in them to get really excited. Blue bottle flies and moths.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
I have never experienced food boredom either. Roaches, Crickets and Hornworms usually do the trick. I have found insects that fly trigger something in them to get really excited. Blue bottle flies and moths.
Nice! Yea I would also hatch black soldier flys often for him. Really,getting into tarantulas was a bit easier sell to the wife because I already keep their food in stock from our reptiles. So it was a good win.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
So beautiful! I'm sort of surprised he decided to be that colorful against a green background. Have you noticed any patterns in this regard?

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
So beautiful! I'm sort of surprised he decided to be that colorful against a green background. Have you noticed any patterns in this regard?
Its his sleeping colors,but they dont really change color to blend or camouflage necessarily, alot of it is mood reflective. King Zorak is generally relaxed and his neutral green content color.

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Beautiful, I've always wanted a chameleon since I was a kid but unfortunately Australia has never let exotics into the pet trade. Thanks for making me jealous:p oh and that's a very cool name for a very cool pet.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Beautiful, I've always wanted a chameleon since I was a kid but unfortunately Australia has never let exotics into the pet trade. Thanks for making me jealous:p oh and that's a very cool name for a very cool pet.
Thank you very much.😊 Yes I could see no importing could put a damper on that. But at the very least,at least yall have some awesome wildlife to check out!