Funny things that your T does?

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
If my L.kulgi is pre-molt shell munch a roach and makes sure it dies in the trash corner.
My G. rosea/porteri, when it was in pre-molt, would attack a cricket I tried to feed it, then it would drop it in the corner and go back into its hide. The crickets were not dead. It reminds me of that Oatmeal comic about how cats will kill prey just for fun.

My AF klugi prefers to just rest one of her feet on dubias she doesn't want to eat, for hours on end. I want to remove the dubia if she isn't going to eat it, but I can't if she is STANDING on top of it.

woodermeloon

Arachnopeon
My G. rosea/porteri, when it was in pre-molt, would attack a cricket I tried to feed it, then it would drop it in the corner and go back into its hide. The crickets were not dead. It reminds me of that Oatmeal comic about how cats will kill prey just for fun.

My AF klugi prefers to just rest one of her feet on dubias she doesn't want to eat, for hours on end. I want to remove the dubia if she isn't going to eat it, but I can't if she is STANDING on top of it.
My ""G Porteri""often times kills for sport as well. She's actually my only T that will regularly kill with no intentions of eating that month .

My Kulgi is about 6" atm so she is still eating like a machine. Everything gets attacked and 99% of everything gets eaten .

zxneon

Arachnosquire
Not a T . My eratigena atrica likes to remove head from cricket with fangs . She finishes head , takes it to enclosure corner an then eats headless cricket body . Have seen this action 2 times .
Sometimes she puts finished cricket body in water dish .