funny story

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey whats up. ok so yesterday at around 9 pm, i was watching tv and looking at my scorpion occasionally, it was just trying to climb up one of the corners of the tank, and i have his hide which is a log thats arced, its placed tightly in the corner, so it would have to be on top of the log to do this. well anyway, he was on top of it and trying to climb up or whatever, so i leave it alone and about 2 seconds after i turn the other way, i hear a thump sound from the tank. i turn to see what happened, and all of a sudden my emp. scorpion is lying down backwards on the substrate, i didn't know whether to laugh at him falling over pretty hard, or check if it had injuries.:? right away he got up and stood still for about 5 minutes and went inside his hide. I dont know if these creatures are retarded or its just mine, because today he did the same thing:embarrassed: , although i dont know if he fell because i left home while he was doing it.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
He'll be froced to find a hide anyways. Just move for his safety.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i might, but he never goes inside if its in the middle or somewhere else, he usually likes to hide under the fake plant i have for him.
uh yea move it if its causing him to fall....inless you wanna put your scorp in harm.

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Try piling the substrate up at one end of the hide so that only 1 end is open (the other is closed up because of the piled substrate).