Funny, but someone coulda gotten hurt

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Finally met someone who also bought a H. Lividum from the same person i bought it from...unfortunately, he hasnt done any research as of yet.

Heard him mentioning about his Cobalt not eating, then gave him the advice i got from this forum a few days back, about giving WC Ts some quiet time before feeding it, and not to leave cricks in the tank with it for too long.

The scary part was when he said it seemed fine and he could CARRY it!!!

Immediately asked him to check online info about Cobalts heh heh...his luck would eventually run out once the T decided it didnt wanna be disturbed no more.

Nice and enthusiastic dude, but lacking any knowledge of the T, like me before i came to this forum :) ...asked him to check out this forum when he could

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
On a more serious note,
didnt mention that the petshop ppl said it was quite OK to handle them. Gave the fellow no advice of how to house it etc...not even its common name!

He is quite lucky he wasnt bitten when carrying his T....

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are fine to handle...IF IF IF IF IF you know you're T and know what you are doing. I can handle my cobalt on a good day...especially if it is cooler because it slows her down...hehe. People do handle their Cobalts, just not many have the balls to make that first move. You're friend is very lucky he had a weak spidey...or he would probably have a dead, ramshacked spidey and a sore hand. =D

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

hey, that guy who held the Cbalt Blue wasnt crazy, i know someone named joy who held her Cobalt Blue, anyway that is pretty stupid holding it right off the bat!