Funny Ads

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
anybody see any funny ads for tarantulas/ inverts?

Right now on my local craigslist someone is selling a B smithi that they claim wad the actual spider that was in Indiana Jones (as in it was on set). It comes with a movie poster and dvd for $1000. I wonder if the spider comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Haha, funny and creative. There may be some idiot out there that offers the seller 500.
Maybe I should try something like that. Get creative, make a big profit for bigger future purchases.

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
I saw a funny one a few months ago (I should have saved it!) that the seller was selling "the spawn of Satan" , and was begging for someone to buy this "eight-legged, million-eyed beast" that haunted the seller's dreams. It was a G. rosea. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl::dead:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
On my local Craigslist there is a person selling an E.murinus and they claim that when it's out of it's hide it loves to be petted..

Last edited:

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Haha, funny and creative. There may be some idiot out there that offers the seller 500.
Maybe I should try something like that. Get creative, make a big profit for bigger future purchases.
The movie was filmed in 1981. That makes that B smithi 36!

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I've come across so many ads that are very questionable on Craigslist, so many that I can't even list them.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I saw a funny one a few months ago (I should have saved it!) that the seller was selling "the spawn of Satan" , and was begging for someone to buy this "eight-legged, million-eyed beast" that haunted the seller's dreams. It was a G. rosea. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl::dead:
Thats awesome. I would definitely pay a premium for the spawn of Satan.

KaptinKrunch

Arachnopeon
I lived by a reptile store that sold spiders for stupid prices. There was a G. Rosea for £80 (enclosure not included, just the T). You may laugh but people pay it