Funniest thing you've seen a T do

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
makes me wonder what they do when it rains. Do they not have any ability to discern water from other animals? And why do they flip on their back during a threat posture? That'll sure scare the enemies away, falling over into a defenseless position that really doesn't look scary at all. Tarantulas are stupid, man.
I think they are more vulnerable rightside up than on their backs. If a predator picks it up when the T is on its back, the spider can bite them before even making physical contact.
If the T is rightside up, it is fairly easy to pick it up real quick, (For a predator of course) without getting bitten.
This is the reason the 'pinch grab method' is known as a relatively safe method (for us,not for the T) to pick it up.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
A b smithi I had put its back legs on the glass of its enclosure and started webbing. Looked like it was twerking... such class that T had.
I just happened to run across the video tonight while looking at other stuff. Of course it was just webbing but I thought it was funny. You'll have to add your own music.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I just happened to run across the video tonight while looking at other stuff. Of course it was just webbing but I thought it was funny. You'll have to add your own music.

Looks like either the beginning of a molting mat or a sperm web :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I know it's probably a normal thing for the species but it gave me a good laugh anyway, my P. antinous (Peru) sling took exception to me filling up its water dish and suddenly stood fully on tiptoes waving its bum in the air.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
An OBT slIng grabbed onto a cricket and the cricket was jumping around with him on it. He looked like a little cowboy riding a bucking horse... I was lmao