I want to say that's a mite problem
post a clear pic of its enclosure please

grenville joseph

Arachnopeon
I regularly inspect my enclosures (this one is with the rest of my tarantulas) and have never seen anything unusual. This guy however is usually in hiding so i don't see much of him

Attachments

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
too much moisture in the sub, a few other people on here will be able to give you better advice as to how to remove them, changing substrate and keeping it a bit dry for a while will help a lot

grenville joseph

Arachnopeon
too much moisture in the sub, a few other people on here will be able to give you better advice as to how to remove them, changing substrate and keeping it a bit dry for a while will help a lot
should i be worried about this spreading to my t's? i keep them in the same cabinet. different shelve altogether though if that matters

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
first you should change out your substrate. keep it dry, they need heat and humidity to breed. try to remove as many from your scorpion (carefully with a q-tip) as possible. if you continue to have problems you can order predatory mites online. id check out your Ts

grenville joseph

Arachnopeon
first you should change out your substrate. keep it dry, they need heat and humidity to breed. try to remove as many from your scorpion (carefully with a q-tip) as possible. if you continue to have problems you can order predatory mites online. id check out your Ts
T's are fine. Just changed the substrate as well. Would moving it to a room with lower temp help?