Fun with C.thorelli,(schioedtei)

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The other night I was feeding and moving a few T's into bigger homes and decided to check out my three Malaysian earth tigers and move one. Well my smallest one got out and chased my two girls away from the nook. That was actually funny at the time, she showed them how fast she can move. My next one Nyssa is the one I got pictures of since she has grown from a 1/2" to 1 1/2". My biggest one I already have in a bigger cage so didn't get any pics of her but she (Mercedes) is bigger than Nyssa. Quite a fun species to mess with:D

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This one here is my Topanga. She isn't a Malaysian earth tiger but an Asian chevron. She was out showing off so we got a picture of her. I am guessing her as a female. What do you think?

Attachments

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Male and female Asian Chevrons are quite sexually dimorphic. I would say yours is female for sure.

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
Male and female Asian Chevrons are quite sexually dimorphic. I would say yours is female for sure.
Jacen,
I'm not sure if your mistaken, or I am, but how is this species (Haplopema sp. "longipendum") sexually dimorphic?
john

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
C. thorelli

Cool little buggers but beware, this "little" 1 1/2" 'baby" beauty reared up and fanged out at me when I took it out for pictures, they pack a potent venom and won't hesitate to use it! Lightning fast they are. Cool to watch their colors transform as they mature, like Green Bottles.
N-Joy
Art

Last edited: