• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Ftorres

yuanti

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ftorres (fjtorresvw@hotmail.com)

Positive

Just completed a transaction for 4 red legged millipedes and they all arrived safely (no thanks to slow USPS) and were well packed.

Thanks!

Last edited:

armandb

Arachnopeon
Very satisfied with my transaction! Scorps were packaged very well and arrived alive and kicking! A+++++++

Frazier_05

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

FT did a great job with communication and in the actual dealing of the trade. Good job on packaging the scorps, everything was alive and well. Great job!!

Brett

skylar

Arachnopeon
Positive.

I ordered eight millipedes. Everything was really well packed, arrived safely, and FT was very helpful.

andy83

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

We did a trade and everything worked out great. FT was very great to work with and very understanding of me not being able to ship on time.

I would highly recommend dealing with ftorres.

-Andy

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Francisco. Great deal. I'll trade with him again anyday.:D

~Mikey

hemingway

Arachnopeon
Positive

I just completed a purchase for two H. spinifer from Francisco. Communication was fast, the transaction went off without a hitch, and the scorps arrived well packed and in fine fettle. I would definitely do business with him again.

Kris

bemone

Arachnopeon
I bought my very first centipede (mutilans) from Francisco Torres and found two of the coolest pedes in the box. Thanks for a pleasant transaction. Will buy from FT again.:D :D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome beetles/pedes!

just got some awesome predatory beetles and some centipedes and flat millies,oh and a pill millie from fransico,they arrived in excellent shape,all around excellent! thanks again. pete

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

i am in a breeding loan with ftorres. He responded to my add looking for a MM. He was speedy with all replies and delivered a fine specimen to me. i have been very happy with my transaction with ftorres. i hope my female produces a successful sac so i can repay him with many, many slings!! i definately plan to do more business with ftorres! {D

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

just purchased redleg millies
amazing am planning another order soon.
packed great
andy

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I just completed a trade with Francisco and i am very happy with the animals that I received from him. They were both very active and healthy.

Althought there was a minor problem dued to my impatientness, Francisco shows me the more mature way to solved it and I admired him for that.

thank you, Francisco, for being the "bigger man".
jason

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I recently did a trade with Francisco. His end was on time, well-packed, and as advertised. Thanks. :)

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Arachnosupporter
Positive

I recently needed a large millipede for a class room presentation. I contacted several dealers, and Francisco was the only one who got back to me in time. His fast service/contact helped me out , and made about 250 kids smile that day.

I cant say enough good things about the service he provided. Fast/Great packing/contact. Francisco went out of his way to help me out, above and beyond most dealers "standards" :clap:

Later, Tom

Vamppire

Arachnopeon
Positive

Positive!

Purchased two kinds of millipedes (10 total) and two slings along with a bag of leaf mulch, all arrived well packaged and active. Included several 'freebies' as well! Shipped very quickly as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Shipping to New York City in the wintertime is a risky business but he did it wonderfully. Thank you very much! :clap:

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I completed a transaction with him for 3 Vietnamese rainbow millipedes and they arrived the next morning alive and well.

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I recently bought some red-legged millipedes and everything was packed perfect and alive. I recommend Ftorres to anyone.

Okitasoshi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
very positive, sent him my MM P. Cambridgei and he just updated me with mating pics, VERY awesome.

LaurynSS

Arachnopeon
I had bought some red-leg millipedes and Vietnamese millipedes from Francisco a few months ago when I started in the hobby. He was very helpful getting me set up for these critters.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
very positive

a great trade with francisco,just received my end of a trade for pedes,these are unbelievable,gorgeous,couldn't be happier,great packing communication,and animals are beyond perfect
a++++++ trade
thanks again
andy