Frustration!

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had just about saved up enough for my dream T - the coveted P. metallica... and my mom got herself into a doozy of a car accident. So I ponied up my cash to help cover bills until she can go back to work, 'cause I'm the BEST KID EVER. Lol.

:wall:

I love my mom, so I'm glad to do it, but I was so close! :(

Anyone else have close, but not close enough stories? {D

Or even stories of getting your dream T - give me hope!

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Almost had enough to get a nice Chondro from Rico Walder had to use most of it to help bail my mom out of jail. :wall:

Got out of they Chondro hobby a year later. Not really a T but hey.

Last edited:

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Almost had enough to get a nice Chondro from Rico Walder had to use most of it to help bail my mom out of jail. :wall:

Got out of they Chondro hobby a year later. Not really a T but hey.
Still!

Did she at least go to jail for something awesome? {D

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kori, you sound like a good daughter :)

My mother is living with me & she almost wasn't able to come up with her half of the rent (she was supposed to take over my roommate's half of the rent in Sept & my roomie decided to ditch me right before August rent was due. Was hoping my mom could build up some money before she had to start paying) for Sept. She does web work & was waiting on payment from several people.

I put my entire collection up for sale locally hoping to come up with her half. Thankfully several people paid & I didn't have to sale *wipes brow*.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kori, you sound like a good daughter :)

My mother is living with me & she almost wasn't able to come up with her half of the rent (she was supposed to take over my roommate's half of the rent in Sept & my roomie decided to ditch me right before August rent was due. Was hoping my mom could build up some money before she had to start paying) for Sept. She does web work & was waiting on payment from several people.

I put my entire collection up for sale locally hoping to come up with her half. Thankfully several people paid & I didn't have to sale *wipes brow*.
D'aww, thanks, Niki!

Lucky save on your collection... I'd be crushed if I had to sell all mine... :eek: