From 4"X7" to 6"X6"X12"

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I rehoused these three 2 1/2"+ slings yesterday morning. 2 Psalms and a Tappie needing larger homes and the fact my heated cabinet is crowded.
Overall process took 1/2 hour to complete. Spent a good 10 minutes trying to get the Tappie to cooperate. Lol! Psalms walked right w/h a simple nudge and began exploring about.
Took pics. See below.

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can tell you don't have enough space, and because I'm such a generous and all around good guy, I'm willing to take those older containers you made off your hands. Now you MIGHT think that's a self-serving statement, but it really isn't. See, w/those containers gone, you will now have more room for Ts. It's all about you Red ! ;)

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I can tell you don't have enough space, and because I'm such a generous and all around good guy, I'm willing to take those older containers you made off your hands. Now you MIGHT think that's a self-serving statement, but it really isn't. See, w/those containers gone, you will now have more room for Ts. It's all about you Red ! ;)
You're killing me! Lmao!

Why would you want used 40 oz. arboreal enclosures? I've 6 maybe 8 empty ones collecting dust right now.
Unless... you're referring to the acrylic ones I've made. In that case, FMBM, not ready to part with them just yet.

I promise you'll get 1st dibs if/when they're available. ;)

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Did I hear acrylic?? ;)
Hahaha!
All the acrylics have tenants. After their next molt, 6 P. regalis slings, will need rehoused and only 4 acrylics are available. Need to purchase 3 sheets and start fabricating the sizes I'll be needing in the next few months. The building never ends and I look forward to "Get 'er done!".

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hahaha!
All the acrylics have tenants. After their next molt, 6 P. regalis slings, will need rehoused and only 4 acrylics are available. Need to purchase 3 sheets and start fabricating the sizes I'll be needing in the next few months. The building never ends and I look forward to "Get 'er done!".

Well shoot, that just means you aren't feeding them enough ;)

I'm clearing off space as I type!

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Rehoused 3 P. regalis yesterday AM. 2 began webbing overnight, fast acclimations. :)
Only photos I could get since battery gave out. :banghead:
3\'\'P.regalis.jpg P.regalis#5.jpg P.regalis#5.jpg