Frill Dragons

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just looking for general information on these guys. im seriously considering purchasing one...but dont know a whole lot about them. so any and everything you guys want to share would be great!!! the things im most interested in are:
-temperment
-tank set up
-size
-growth rate
-requirements
-etc.

so let the responding begin! and thanks in advance for those of you who take the time to help me out on this!

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
just looking for general information on these guys. im seriously considering purchasing one...but dont know a whole lot about them. so any and everything you guys want to share would be great!!! the things im most interested in are:
-temperment
-tank set up
-size
-growth rate
-requirements
-etc.

so let the responding begin! and thanks in advance for those of you who take the time to help me out on this!
Their temperment is pretty good. They like to run and dash about though {D
The tank needs to be at least a 55G and they need arboreal climbing space as well as floor space. Eco Earth is a fine substrate to use or something similar. The growth rate isn't too fast. Full grown (and I'm estimating) is maybe two to three years. They are insectivorous (I'm pretty sure they'll take vertebrates as well). I love them and I am set on getting one myself. As long as you hold/play/interact with them often, they'll remain calmer than lets say a WC frilled.