Freshly built blue feigning death beetle tank!

Brumbleberry

Arachnopeon
I love it! Super cool use of the rocks, crystals, succulents decor. Where are you getting the beetles from?

Antonovich

Arachnopeon
I love it! Super cool use of the rocks, crystals, succulents decor. Where are you getting the beetles from?
Thanks. Figured I would post first just in case anyone had critiques or ideas before I get those blue buggers. One of the members on the for sale forum has them. Triprion

Last edited:

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
I was really diaspointed because i thought you built an actual tank for a beetle for some reason :S
But then i was really impressed. Amazing enclosure. Hope you do great with them

RTTB

Arachnoprince
They will love that set up. They are very entertaining to watch. Always plodding along.

tetracerus

Arachnosquire
Really nice enclosure! Post some videos when you get your beetles :D The way they move is so funny and adorable to me.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Looks very nice! My only concern is the piece of slate or whatever on top of the two decorations in the middle towards the back. It's a potential crush hazard on the off chance it falls for some reason. Is it glued or otherwise attached perhaps? Makes me want to get some of these beetles just to make a tank for them haha! I've eyeballed them online before.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
It's a potential crush hazard
It's REALLY hard to crush BDFBs, they are very thick shelled and built like tanks! Still, if the slate were to fall on them at just the right angle, and they were on top of one of the rocks instead of on the substrate, it could possibly tear some of their legs off...

Beedrill

Arachnoknight
AWESOME!

Are those succulents/cacti real or just decor? If they are real will the Beetles bother them?