Fresh Molt Pics

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This is my B.smithi - the one with the cricket trouble =) Now you can see which spider i was dealing with, she is about 4.5 inches, and i need to clean the small bit of dirt in the bottom of her water out when shes not beside it and the thing in her water dish is a piece of slate so the crickets dont drown. When my A.geniculata comes out of her pot tonight ill get a pic or 2 of her and share them with you as well. She is freshly molted as of august 8th.

Attachments

Last edited:

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So thats the little trouble maker. No, it was the cricket wasn't it?
Can you post a pic. of the cricket? Just kidding Mark:D

That a super nice looking T. Take good care of her. She belongs to the forum now.

Your pal,
Ernie

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yah i like her quite a bit, very gentle and a good looker. If anyone wants to feel free to use the pic for anything or any website, i could care less!

Mark

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow! She is a beauty. I missed all the action last night, but I enjoyed catching up on it this morning. Thanks for the picture!

Botar

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
wow...she's a beaut...well worth our efforts in the middle of the night last night LOL!
They are so beautiful right after a molt...those shiny black abdomens, those yellow and red legs.....pretty!!!

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
beautiful trantula, i watch each of my t's molt if i have the time.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

very nice t you have there, i would have slaughtered tha cricket,lol, i'm jealous i gotta get a b. smithi---Jeff

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got her for $60 canadian at a reptile show here in calgary, alberta, canada from Stan Schultz, so i know she was in the best of hands before i got her =)

Mark

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Real pretty! I hope mine turns out as nice as yours when it gets older and get more color.

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My B smithi molted months ago, and she looks just like that! They are very beautiful. She's so pretty I kept the molt, just as sort of a show of how she's gonna grow (she's about 4.5 now). That's my favorite T and I also want another one. :D

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
As a matter of fact, the picture under my name is my b smithi the day before she molted. I haven't taken any since she molted tho :( but trust me she is beautiful!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The B smithi that I used to have was my first tarantula ever and it died back in January because its foot cot stuck in a molt and i couldnt get it off and it just died like ten minutes later. It almost made me cry.