FREE.. enclosures at Menards

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Cost $1.29 each, rebate equals purchase price, so free.
4,6 and 8 ounce size, same price, crystal clear and thick walled. Screw on lids allow them to interlock w/h each other. I bought the 6&8 ounce size, 5 each.
I drilled holes around the top perimeter using a #54 drill bit. Pressed moist topsoil, a cork piece, water cap and an artificial leaf for my S. hoffmanni slings. Much better looking than the 3 ounce condiment cups they where in prior.

@viper69, finally posted pics for you. Lol!
Thank you again for hooking me up w/h the seller. I now have no "wish list". :)

Attachments

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I saw those at Menards the other day and thought, great sling enclosure!

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I saw those at Menards the other day and thought, great sling enclosure!
Better hurry, I believe the rebate offer ends today.
I've an H. sp. columbia large to rehouse in one. Not quite 1/4", so will stay in its 3 ounce condiment cup for a few molts.

@8legfreak, thank you.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cost $1.29 each, rebate equals purchase price, so free.
4,6 and 8 ounce size, same price, crystal clear and thick walled. Screw on lids allow them to interlock w/h each other. I bought the 6&8 ounce size, 5 each.
I drilled holes around the top perimeter using a #54 drill bit. Pressed moist topsoil, a cork piece, water cap and an artificial leaf for my S. hoffmanni slings. Much better looking than the 3 ounce condiment cups they where in prior.

@viper69, finally posted pics for you. Lol!
Thank you again for hooking me up w/h the seller. I now have no "wish list". :)

Glad I helped you identify a good seller for you. I watch the dealers frequently, glad it helped someone!