Found this that might interest all!(awesome acrylic sealed insects/animals)

Ahmet29992

Arachnopeon
Ooh... thank you... now let me see if I'll buy one... Got a looooot of computer mice.

mmfh

Arachnobaron
That mouse was neat but overall kind of a freaky site lol

Tmobo

Arachnopeon
I saw that place on the new season of Taboo the other day. Neat!

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmm.. well I do need a new mouse for Diablo 3.. {D and why not a dinosaur skull to go along with it :D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha..I guess even to those keeping spiders its kinda weird..lol

I do(well have been) a little bit of taxidermy. not like shoulder mounts and things, but macerating deer,cow..mole..raccoon..ect skulls. its a different hobby..but a fun one.

Ahmet29992

Arachnopeon
That sounds. . . a little shaky at best. Where are these invertebrate graveyards, exactly?
Could be true, if they, for example have low sales. Who likes spiders anyway, yuck. Scary things. Don't wanna get killed if it bites me!

jreidsma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:D

I looked around and found a spot on their about us page:
http://www.skullsunlimited.com/index_aboutus.php
"We do not condone and will not support poaching of animals, nor do we approve of destroying an animal solely for the purpose of gaining an osteological item. Our suppliers and their sources obtain osteological material from natural & predator deaths, road kills, food source by-products in exotic regions, legal hunting & trapping operations, and from attrition in zoological gardens. You can be assured of, and take comfort in knowing that your purchase conserve treasures and promote the ethical utilization of limited resources."

I noticed on the other items that not all the spider/invert items say "natural death" on it. Maybe an email will answer ;)

jreidsma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alrighty, through email I got the answer that they don't know if all the items are natural deaths. As they get them from another provider over seas.

None the less, they still look cool. If I get one though it will be one that says natural death on it.

Happy posting everyone

Last edited: