found some little containers

evilebe

Arachnosquire

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
heres the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-x-Clear-S...203403?hash=item25b7d86a0b:g:JMoAAOSwVFlUE2C7

i was looking for some containers for a gemstone collection and i came across these. they aren't suitable for my needs but of course the tarantula enthusiast took over and i thought about how these would be interesting as sling enclosures. i just thought someone else might find them useful.
cliff
Thanks the Rock and Mineral hobby has some excellent small containers, not always suitable for Ts, but sometimes they are. I went to a show once and was amazed to see all these T homes keeping dust off gorgeous minerals.

Curious, what type of clay or support do you use to prop up specimens to display them nicely? I have a few minerals that need to be mounted properly to display their beauty appropriately.

evilebe

Arachnosquire
Thanks the Rock and Mineral hobby has some excellent small containers, not always suitable for Ts, but sometimes they are. I went to a show once and was amazed to see all these T homes keeping dust off gorgeous minerals.

Curious, what type of clay or support do you use to prop up specimens to display them nicely? I have a few minerals that need to be mounted properly to display their beauty appropriately.
I know an answer to this but I can't think of what it is called. The cases i'm getting, will have foam inserts that keep small polished gemstones mashed against the acrylic lid. I did see a youtube video of a guy using clay to hold something in place the other day but I can remember what he said it was called. I watch way too many youtube videos. I write down things I need to remember but missed that one.
Cliff

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, a few of my specimens have a foam of some type. Some use both foam and a clay. If you see the info, let me know. I haven't looked for a R&M forum yet, probably find the answer there hah.