Found her...

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm happy to report that after about a week<yawn> of staying up til 3am <zzzz>, I<actually , my mom :8o > captured the prodigal huntsman.

I awoke Momma-Dot at 3:30am, frantically whispering, "She's out... lurking, with what is I'm sure, ill-will towards me:D, and once I close my eyes to get my much-needed beauty sleep :rolleyes: , she'll no doubt strike with the speed of a starving panther, and letting out a huntsman's shriek of triumph, plunge her fangs deep into my pulsing, warm jugular of lifeblood, and there I shall lay, face in a rictus sardonicus, bespasmed and teitching, dead of fright, til you find me in the morning, AND THEN WON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY ??? Please, come catch her for me... please? Pretty please;) , with mounds of gooey chocolate, whipped cream, on top!?"

"PLEASE, MOM- I'll be your devoted suh-lave for a week, fan you with palm fronds, lavish you with chocolates... anything so you'll catch my huntsman, so I can finally go to sleep without phreaking the *** out, worried that every single shadow I see, every rustle in the corner is HER , Yolanda, the Shelob huntsman drooler..."

Sighing, and cursing that she had ever encouraged my imagination, she grumpily threw on her bathrobe and clunked begrudgingly down the stairs, and captured my huntsman for me!

THE END.

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yup!
My father hates spiders, and would have fumigated the entire basement if he'd even dreamed of one of my huntsmen was on the lamb...:D

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, cowshark... she's a big mamma ! I'm currently keeping Yolanda in a 32 ounce, transparent deli-cup, with the lid sealed tightly.

I think it's "escape proof".

I sincerely hope..