found escaped scorp!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I mentioned a scorp had gotten out in another thread 2 or 3 days ago. Just like I said, I looked and looked. I've been getting up at night and walking around next to walls. Started in the big bedroom tonight like I've been doing and walked all they way next to every wall and ended up in the big bedroom again. Only place I didn't look was the closet. So, I opened the door and there she was! That was bothering me:clap: .

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice lookin scorpion and great posture, what is it?

Oh, and congrats!

bengerno

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi,

Lucky man! Nice scorp, It looks loke a Pandinus or a Heterometrus..:rolleyes:
That little booze depot look nice too! :D ;)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha, yea that was when I went through my tequila phase. No more of that stuff!!!!!!! I knew someone where I used to work that would bring back the stuff with the worm in the bottom from deep old Mexico. The scorp is a Heterometrus. It was sold to me as H. longimanus but I kind of think it's H. spinifer. I posted pics a while back. But the replies where, I think it's this and I think it's that, but the ID didn't really get pinned down. I was kind of thinking H. spinifer, I don't know. I have a male and female though, so, haha, hoping for the best. But the male's kind of little.... I think one more molt to go.

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hhmmm... good for you! i still haven't been able to find my m. martensii scorpling. my closet is much much messier than yours! {D
maybe i will get around to searching my room with a blacklight sometime in the very near future! :p

cheers! :D
- munis