Found amazing t venom yield chart

Johnn

Arachnoknight
I guess they dried the venom after they extracted it

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
so is this the amount of venom each spider had in it's body? or the amount they released into a mouse or something? there's not enough info to really make sense of this chart

Johnn

Arachnoknight
This should be the amount they have in their venom glands. It's consistent with those amounts with s. P. Regalis

Johnn

Arachnoknight
Ok it is referring to the amount, not the potency. However i may have spoken too soon as to whether it's their whole yield or amount injected. I'm researching now to try and get to the bottom of this. Cause when i heard the p. Regalis had that yield i assumed it meant all it's venom but that may not be the case. It looks to me now upon further analyzing it that these are yields per bite. I'm almost certain cause the sydney funnel web spider which isn't a tarantula but a big spider nonetheless hass close to 200 mg of venom on average. I think like 176 or something. Most tarantulas are bigger and have big venom glands and some of these yields seem low so I'm guessing that this is almost certainly yield per bite