Found a local T dealer-would you pay this price?

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I still see a cream band.. That or its just the lighting conditions fooling me. I dont see much yellow under the legs but that could be because the size of the T and the lighting. Didnt he say it was P. regalis when you picked it out? :? I would like to see a better picture of the abdomen and underside of the legs. Either way you got a great deal. :) Congrats.

Last edited:

JRsmallz

Arachnopeon
She molted today, looks much more like a P. Regalis

I'm hoping this thread gets noticed again because I have an update on the confusion about the T being a Regalis or not...Well for starters, my Avic Avic molted last night. Then this morning I wake up to the "supposed" Regalis webbing like crazy. At about 10:30 this morning she flipped over onto her back, and at about 2:00pm she was finished. Her darker colors now replace the drabby brown that she had when I received her just a month ago. Also, she's now showing the white abdominal band and the yellow warning legs. Haven't had a chance to measure her yet as she's still stretching out in odd positions. I checked the molts for both the Avic Avic and the Regalis and both come up FEMALE. The photos I'm going to post definitely aren't the best as good cameras are hard to come by around here, and 8 megapixels or not, the HTC Evo just doesn't take good close up pictures. But I'll post them either way. Thanks guys!

JR

web eviction

Arachnolord
I'm hoping this thread gets noticed again because I have an update on the confusion about the T being a Regalis or not...Well for starters, my Avic Avic molted last night. Then this morning I wake up to the "supposed" Regalis webbing like crazy. At about 10:30 this morning she flipped over onto her back, and at about 2:00pm she was finished. Her darker colors now replace the drabby brown that she had when I received her just a month ago. Also, she's now showing the white abdominal band and the yellow warning legs. Haven't had a chance to measure her yet as she's still stretching out in odd positions. I checked the molts for both the Avic Avic and the Regalis and both come up FEMALE. The photos I'm going to post definitely aren't the best as good cameras are hard to come by around here, and 8 megapixels or not, the HTC Evo just doesn't take good close up pictures. But I'll post them either way. Thanks guys!

JR

MY HTC EVO takes awesome close takes some getting used to but you can get some great pics with it. Beautiful T ya got there by the way :D

Jon3800

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hard to say really, could be either striata or regalis.

Aschamne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
FYI not all regalis will have a cream band at 4", I had one that didn't get the band until his maturing molt.

Art