Problem Forum- Can Hardly Post Today

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There's something up with the forum I believe. Browser working fine with other sites.

I can log in- a few times post as seen today.

However, now when I try to post, once I click post (all else before that is normal, ie typing into response field), the buttons dim, and the site just hangs there forever.

I can click around on the site and read etc, cannot post.

I'm only posting in Science and Chat sub-forum for Ts.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I have been having the same issue since last night: intermittent lag throughout the site. (Last night, I was getting page load times in excess of 45 seconds.)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have been having the same issue since last night: intermittent lag throughout the site. (Last night, I was getting page load times in excess of 45 seconds.)
When it's not working, even clicking on the little emoticons towards a person's reply has the same effect. The icons go dim a bit, and it hangs. Shortly after I posted the message above I was able to post normally. However it's rather constant the entire day. Never saw this type of behavior before. Hope you guys can fix it.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
When it's not working, even clicking on the little emoticons towards a person's reply has the same effect. The icons go dim a bit, and it hangs. Shortly after I posted the message above I was able to post normally. However it's rather constant the entire day. Never saw this type of behavior before. Hope you guys can fix it.
Maybe it's the server?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
That happens to me almost daily for the last year at least. I just refresh after the bar loads in the top left corner and my post is there. Same with any ratings.

I'm on the mobile site.

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
I've been noticing this too.

A lag has caused double posting for me twice in the last two days. It happened when it seemed like it wasn't posting so I clicked again.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I issue Ive experienced, I've never experience on AB, not this version or the previous one.