Fort Worth Zoo in Texas

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here are some of the pics I took at the Fort Worth zoo. I'll add more over the next few days.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wonderful shots. I'm jelous of your photography. :worship: That last guy looks especially neat!

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pictures! were the animals pretty close? Or do you have a really good zoom?

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome shots! I love the gharial and the hyacinth macaw

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i heard that they have a pretty neat terrestrial invertebrates section...did u manage to get any pictures of that? if so id love to see them, its one of the places i saw that had an opening.

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I have pics to share, I just need to put them on here.

Great pictures! were the animals pretty close? Or do you have a really good zoom?
I have a telephoto lens that I use on my Canon Xsi.

i heard that they have a pretty neat terrestrial invertebrates section...did u manage to get any pictures of that? if so id love to see them, its one of the places i saw that had an opening.
They have a new exhibit called the MOLA(museum of living arts). It turned out really cool. I didn't really take pics in there because of the lighting.

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh nice! I was surprised to see my zoo on here! Great pictures, the FW Zoo is a really cool one.