For those who LOVE SEXY LEGS!

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Playing around with the camera again :p

Ailpes Sp.

"Egyptian Cingulata" -> That's what they came in as from a wholesale source so not sure this is correct.

E.T. Blue Ring Legs Body - Close up

E.T. Blue Ring Legs - Head shot

E.T. Yellow Legs

E.T. Yellow Legs - Headshot

E.T. Yellow Legs - Terminal Legs

E.T Yellow Legs

Scolopendra polymorpha

Scolopendra mirabilis - FATTY :)

Scolopendra mirabilis

Scolopendra morsitans "Egypt"

Scolopendra subspinipes "Tiger Legs" - Pedeling

Scolopendra subspinipes "Tiger Legs" - Pedeling

Scolopendra subspinipes Dehaani - Head shot

Thanks for looking!

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awwwwwwwwwwww, i love the pic of the baby tiger legs!!!! :). So cute :). You've done a great job for the cluse-ups, specially on the e.t. blue ring legs!!!!

phil.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice looking pedes there.... kinda, almost, changes my mind on having some in my invert collection.

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my opinion on mill and centipedes are "these things are gross" ive never been fond of these and im not sure i ever will. just my opinion.

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice looking pedes there.... kinda, almost, changes my mind on having some in my invert collection.
Haha! I'll start picking some out for you and have them packaged up for the Arachnoparty :} Absolutley beautiful animals and just as long as they're kept properly they make great pets!

And Metallicaman, many people do see centipedes as "creepy" but they're not sooo bad once you get to know them :) It use to be that I would just bring in one or two for customers that wanted them but now I bring them in because I can't get enough of them!!! They are beautiful and fascinating animals, you just have to watch those fingers!

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Metallicaman, you just don't get it, don't you? Those things have feelings. It's a good thing that people aren't as open minded as you or there wouldnt be any hobby.

Dude, dont go to the florist telling him you dont like flowers.

phil.

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Metallicaman, you just don't get it, don't you? Those things have feelings. It's a good thing that people aren't as open minded as you or there wouldnt be any hobby.

Dude, dont go to the florist telling him you dont like flowers.

phil.
hey i even stated that its just my opinion and i dont want to get into anything here i just wanted to see other peoples opinions as in why they are interested in them, and if i just dont get it then the majority of humans on earth don't either

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Haha! I'll start picking some out for you and have them packaged up for the Arachnoparty :} Absolutley beautiful animals and just as long as they're kept properly they make great pets!

And Metallicaman, many people do see centipedes as "creepy" but they're not sooo bad once you get to know them :) It use to be that I would just bring in one or two for customers that wanted them but now I bring them in because I can't get enough of them!!! They are beautiful and fascinating animals, you just have to watch those fingers!
your right. i used to hate tarantulas:wall: but over a period of time i just think of them as cool spider-likes, although i still would never keep one. but on the case of pedes, these things are pretty gross and i dont want to offend anyone as i say its my opinion:D

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are beautiful! And I'm a girl but I still have to say this: Damn! Those are some sexy legs! If any of those are females I'm sure that they're ( going to be ) popular with the guys. :D

I love centipedes they're so pretty! Same thing goes with the millies! Nice photos btw!

Black Widow88

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: yes, excellent shots of all of those pedes! i luv em too, that's why i have 24 pedes(diff.sp.)gotta get some in your invert. collection you'll be glad you did:D

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wow, Dave, after seeing that first Alipes sp. picture, I really hope you'll be bringing one or two to the Arachnoparty. That red & black/blue is damn sexy. :clap:

Evol

Arachnopeon
I was wondering which of your pedes are more "visable" and don't spend all of their time buried under the substrate. I currently have a Scolopendra cingulata and after I put it in its cage I have not seen it. I wish to get another pede this summer but I want one that is slightly more out and about once and awhile.

Jake85

Arachnopeon
Those are some beautiful pedes. My girlfriend seems to tink that things with more than 8 legs or no legs at all are somehow gross, but I'm slowly breaking her of that.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You've got some real beauties there! :D I love the blue-ring legs -- can't wait 'till mine get bigger. :drool:

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was wondering which of your pedes are more "visable" and don't spend all of their time buried under the substrate. I currently have a Scolopendra cingulata and after I put it in its cage I have not seen it. I wish to get another pede this summer but I want one that is slightly more out and about once and awhile.
You'll probably find that many of the pedes out there will be "shy" during the day, preferring to find a nice dark spot to curl up under. Out of all the pedes I currently have, I'm finding that my ET Blue Ring Legs burrow the least for some reason. I have a few of these species and I often find them sitting on top of the soil when I open the containers for feeding. They're super pretty to boot :p

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks everyone for the comments! They are definitely my beautiful babies and I love them! Keep my fingers crossed for some eggs or captive breeding success down the road!