For the Chilean Rose enthusiast

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A pic! Just playin' around with the camera.
john

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think I have seen that photo somewhere before on somebodys site.

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
probably

Originally posted by JacenBeers
I think I have seen that photo somewhere before on somebodys site.
There's probably one out there like it. But I just took that pic about an hour ago. I try not to steal pics. Wow, that's a first (somebody accusing me of stealing pics). Jeez!
john

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Re: probably

Originally posted by LaRiz
There's probably one out there like it. But I just took that pic about an hour ago. I try not to steal pics. Wow, that's a first (somebody accusing me of stealing pics). Jeez!
john
Just consider the source and let it wash over you.

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jacen,

If you can find that same exact pic on somebody's website, I'll give you any tarantula you want within reason of course. No time limit. Let me know when you find it.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
He could just go save that picture and make a website and put the picture on it hehe. But if not, if you took that an hour ago or whatever, it is absolutely impossible for the same pic to be found. Great pic!

Mark

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
John,
Nice pic! My absolute favorite t. My first was a rosie. (and I still have the psycho!) I love her anyways..:)

Peace,
Gillian

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
I think he was probably just thinking of the following site:
http://atshq.org/Rhys/gallery/index.htm

I'm sure the statement wasn't meant to be derogitory.
Then you don't know the source ;)
50% of what comes out of Jacen's keyboard is on topic, relevant, contributes to the board, etc. The other 50% is him making snide remarks to get attention.

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi John,
How big is she? She is one beautiful girl. Keep taking pics, we enjoy everything you say and do. You're the Man. Pam:)

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boy, oh boy,
How dare you treat someone like Lariz who has more knowledge than you could even dream of having of stealing a picture. He has a house full of arachnids(beautiful specimens I might add) and he is very good with his camera if you even knew him just a little and paid attention to all the places he posts then you might realize that John isn't like that at all.
I know you would never steal a picture John, and I will back you 100%

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by pamandron
Hi John,
How big is she? She is one beautiful girl. Keep taking pics, we enjoy everything you say and do. You're the Man. Pam:)
I emphatically agree! John IS the Man :) And I think there's nothing in the tarantula hobby more under-appreciated than the beauty of the G. rosea.

Joy

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Joy
I emphatically agree! John IS the Man :) And I think there's nothing in the tarantula hobby more under-appreciated than the beauty of the G. rosea.

Joy
I know ! It TOTALLY annoys me when people call them 'boring'. Just because a person has collected lots of more colorful specimens, doesnt mean the g.rosea should be ignored and called boring ! Phht ! ;P

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
I think maybe that Jacen was thinking of this picture by Scott. They look practically the same.
Except the color. The color is different. But similar idea. So, can I have a t ? Ok maybe not, but I tried ! ;)
If that link doesnt work then here is the picture, by Scott. I hope you dont mind Scott. :)
Code Monkey i wasnt making a snide remark. I saw the exact same photo practically and Spider Savior linked it right there. I wasnt saying it just to be a dick.