For Savian (pics of T room)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
it was you...wasn't it. ...that wanted pics of my T room and shelves?
It's terribly unorganized, but here you go!
starting with the desk:

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
and the floor as well! running out of room LOL

Last edited:

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yep that was me. In a couple of days I will be able to post pics of my set up. Hopefully be able to post. I need to move my computer out of the living room and in the other room with my T's. And yes I do agree that it looks like you are running out of room....I hope that some day I can say the same thing. :D ;) :)

ps Thanks for the pics.

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok here are the pics of my room.

Last edited:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Savian,

What is that really light, almost white substrate that you have in a few of your T cages? If it's something your T's are comfortable with, I think I might like to try that, it looks really nice in terms of displaying..

Bill

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Verm

I agree with Bill; that Verm looks really good as far as display purposes go.
Savian, which would you prefer, the KKs, or the PPs? I noticed that you have a few of both enclosures..at least I think the cylindrical ones are Pet Pals, I may be wrong. I have KKs for when Peso gets bigger, but I've seen the other type around, and I was curious for someone's opinion on them.
Paul

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I perfer the Kitter keepers but the store I usally go to was out so I had to get aquagardens those are the others you saw. Both of these work really well and I am able to sack them. Glad you liked them. :D ;) :)