Question For sale ads

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It seems as tho I have "insufficient privileges" to post a for sale ad. Any reasons why? Thanks.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Another thread ab this question says u have to be an active member or "old timer"... I've been here for years, so how long constitutes "old timer?"

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
If you mean create a sales add I don't know you should be able too? No one but the OP of the sales ad can post a comment/bump the thread if that's what you meant.
And I believe "Old Timer" status is 10yrs.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As an active member you should be able to post a FS ad. Are you getting an error message?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
And I'm pretty sure I'm an active member, perhaps not an old timer tho, I've only been here for a few years - certainly not 10...

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
So I will take a guess that you are trying to create a sales thread in the "Premium for sale/trade/wanted to buy" forum which is for vendors, instead of the plain Jane folks sales forum "For sale/trade/wanted to buy" ;)

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So I will take a guess that you are trying to create a sales thread in the "Premium for sale/trade/wanted to buy" forum which is for vendors, instead of the plain Jane folks sales forum "For sale/trade/wanted to buy" ;)
Nope, just a plain Jane one...

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok for some reason now it's working! Thanks for all the help peeps! Xo