?? for customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi everyone, I recently had a confrontation w/ another member of the boards here that has realy been bothering me, I have been doing trades and so forth w/ this person for going on 2 years now and other than the fact that I had given alot of spiders to him/her for free, out of my personal breedings ect.. and was never afforded the same when this person hatched a sac or whatever, I considered us to be friends, all of our trades were pretty even although I did send 5 differant males of some of the more pricey species out there and nothing became of any of them on my end either, but I know as well as anyone that you dont always get a sac out of a pairing, even if it goes perfect!! anyway I hatched a sac of singapore blues out last winter and offered to ship 10 to her/him and they could pay me back w/ some P. nigricolor slings from 2 sacs their females were sitting on at the time, that was 6 mos ago so 2 days ago I sent them this msge:
Originally Posted by reptist
still no slings from your Pamphos? maybe we should square up w/ something else, they are taking quite a while, even at 2o.00 ea those sp. blues would add up to 200.00, how about just an open credit for 200 for the 10 slings I shipped you to help you out, LMK, Thanks B.

I thought it to be a fair deal since it had been so long since the pamphos were saposed to be ready, This was the reply I got:
Nigricolors went bad. I came replace with some of the upcoming cluthes from other species.
Peace-XX"
This bothered me as a couple months prior we had done a trade and instead of the L. polycuspulatus female I was saposed to recieve this person "ACCIDENTLY" sends me an A bicoloratum female about 3+" we agreed that I would just hold onto it untill our next deal and then ship it back or I offered to sell it for him if I could, I got an offer of 150.00 or so and contacted him/her and asked if they wanted to sell and they agreed and so I asked if I could keep 20.00 for selling it for them and they agreed to let me keep 5.00, and the next day e-mailed me 3+ times asking for their $$ which I still hadnt recieved yet from the customer so I took the $ out of my own acct and paid them for the T and waited on the customer to be paid back my money, just to be fair!! after that I asked this person if they could find me 10 T apophisys and what it would cost, I got a call later that day saying they had bought them for $XXX {i cant remember exactly} and wanted me to send the cash, I never got a price quote or anything, and they proceded to tell me how they would now be financialy screwed if I didnt take them, but I could buy the same spiders at that time for cheaper and wasnt expecting to buy any at all that verry day!!! so I declined, and they put them up for sale on the boards, and I guess sold them all over time, anyway thats why I was mad that they wanted me to wait for more "possible sacs i the future" so I sent them this msge:
Originally Posted by reptist
whatever,LOL,do you realise I have given you 2+ purpurea, 5 differant ,males, more than fair trades every time we have dealt, paid you out of my own pocket for the spider you "accidently" sent me instead of the T we had agreed upon, that I had been looking forward to, and sent you 10 slings of a species your selling for 50+ ea. and you have been giving me the run around for close to 5 mos now, and you say your a friend? who needs enemys? you aren't running the kind of buis. that I could ever respect & I won't be strung along like your doing me any favors so don't even worry about the slings,seeing your charactor is worth the $ I lost by trusting and befriending a person like you, also I hope you understand that the main reason your buis. is struggling along is because you take and take and never give anything back to the hobby, sure you have a few reviews , most from the same 10 people, But soon if they continue to deal w/ you they'll see as I have that you talk a lot but you walk in the opposite direction, thanks for the lesson in being a taker but you,ll find your lessons a bit more costly than you expect I will wager, the future will catch up to you , have fun, B.

This was his reply:
No you sold a spider I sent you in trade for $125.00 less than I had been asking and left me holding 10 T. apophysis that you were hot for me to find. I never said I wouldn't make good on the trade, but I have NO control over the production of the egg sacs. If you think I'm not truthfull check my pricelist. By the way this is the first time I have had a problem on my end when dealing with YOU!!
Peace-XX

To wich I replied that I asked him first before selling the bicoloratum and told him I knew he had no controll over the eggsacs, but he could at least offer a credit!! and he never did reply, The reason for this long post is to find out if you guys think this deserves a negative review or if I should just let it go, I know I got the <edit> end of the stick as I'm out 10 singapore blue slings and never did recieve the L polycuspulatus I was saposed to recieve, plus it was all done by someone who was saposedly my friend, so lets hear it guys, what should I do with it now, LMK and sorry for the long post its just realy been bothering me, B.

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I imagine other people might want to know. Besides, this person would be more than welcome to post his or her side of the story if there was something they disagreed with.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It sounds like this has been going on for months. I think you should give them the review you think they deserve. They can always tell their side of the story once the review is posted. It will be up to each individual to sort it all out.

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sounds like you've been ripped off. As someone who has been jerked around and stolen from before, I say go review them. Especially if it is a buisness, no buisness should operate like that. Also.....way overpriced for the Aphonopelma if they expected to get $250 for it....

If you sent them singablue slings and they weren't able to hold up on their end of the trade....but they still sold all the singablue slings and profitted, they owe you.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
From your description of events, I believe that the other parties (who I figured out as I read your post) have been not being fair with you. I'd keep my review focused on the last deal that you're upset with and leave the rest out of it.

$275 for a Aphonopelma bicoloratum is ridiculous.

NightmareCreats

Arachnopeon
I would have a hard time commenting on this thread without hearing both sides from the actual people instead of one sided.....I went through this before and the person I actually did the business with had no issues with how we squared up......only a bystander looking in had a problem and posted it in an open forum without the other person.....so, I would say that you are probably owed something....however without knowing who the other party is and without hearing from them this is all void.

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
???

Your absolutely right that this person should be given an oppertunity to explain themselves, I half thought that they might step up here and explain so that their reviews section wouldnt be marred w/ this review but I guess not, so as per the advise of most that have posted to this thread I will be posting to the reviews section shortly, thanks for the input from you that posted, being a dealer myself it kinda shed a bit of insight into how the reviews section is used by the members here. Thanks guys and PEACE B.

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If it happened to me. I will cut my losses. Stop doing business with that person.

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so I posted the review guys, and still no reply from them at all, I think he knows he did me wrong, I mean its all there in B&W straight from our pm's I guess there isnt alot he could say, one of his "friends" chimed up for him though trying to point a finger back at me, give me a break, saying I am the unfair one, man my prices are cheaper than almost anyone on the net, and my service is well above and beyond and the freebies I give out sometimes even amaze myself, and I've even dealt w/ the guy before, thats gratatude for you, thats the whole reason I posted here first so that i could get some input on how other members fealt about it, about a week for any concerned to express their thoughts and nothing , then now its a big deal to him and frankly its none of his buisness anyway, it would be nice if hed just let Mark tell his side, all I have to say is be carefull hamfoto as he was my friend too untill I asked him to prove it , anyway not a word from the neu world corner so far, oh well, I got took for 3-400.00 by NWT if any of you want to take your chances be my guest, and if you stick up for that kind of a buisness I sapose your no better, PEACE B.

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a question...Have any of you ever thought or experienced being too busy with work (like 14-16 hours a day for over two weeks now) to do anything else?
I know that Mark wants to reply to this...he's just so busy right now.
So, let's just all pile on him and attack him because he doesn't go to the boards EVERY FREAKIN' DAY!
It's interesting how NO ONE here knows the whole story...except Brandon and Mark. Let's leave this to them...
Brandon...if you have a problem, fine. Leave your negative experience review for him and be done with it.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.