Fluid by fangs

Blurboy

Arachnopeon
Today I received a Brachypelma Bohemi and I've just taken this picture of it - does anyone know what the fluid by it's fangs/mouth area is? I'm certain it's not venom as I'd guess that would be more clear and possibly less of it and I thought it may be a meal it's brought back up under stress of transit. But my worry is that it's been "banged" about during transit and it's maybe hurt internally. There are no splits in the opisthosoma or missing limbs etc - it looks fine and moved from it's transport tub to it's new home fine - a little slow at first then it tried to do a runner but it was put in safe and sound and no trapped limbs etc. I'm a bit concerned and maybe some of the experts on here could maybe ease my worries

Blurboy

Arachnopeon
I wasn't aware that they could reguritate their food but thought it may be that. Never considered it was grooming so I'll have to read up on that but thanks for the reply. I've just tried check but it's not up against the side now so I'm unable to see. I'm keeping my eyes peeled on it anyway.