Florida huntsman w/eggsac died;(

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well i found my florida huntsman w/ eggsac dead, all curled up still holding the sac, i think it may have been from natural causes? i see no injurys or anything , the temps and humidty were good.. i took the sac and opened it up , all the eggs are still white and seem good i have them in a deli cup incubator right now, does anyone please have some tips ? On a side not i went and looked in on my wolfspider(i'm still unsure of its sp., from florida, jet black, 3-3.5", has a red dot on each side of its chelcerice?) and found it has made a large eggsac! also the guy who sends me the huntsmans and stuff is send me 2 more female and a male monday plus some weird spider described as being 3-4" that looks real fuzzy and white like its wearing a glove??? he said it looks like a puppet?? i dunno:? , well anyhow i really dug that huntsman i have it drieing out right now and its actualy pretty impressive looking--Jeff

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that. I would definitly say death by natural causes. When ever Ive had wild caught little spiders, and they laid egg sacs, they died not that long after. One female I had that never laid eggs though, she lived for almost or about 2 years Id say.