Old Timer
Yayyyy!
I got an update of my girl :)
Shes getting big!
And loves me... lol

My foot is size 9
Lol she sits there while im on the computer

Lazing around my socks which she likes to kick around

This is where she poos and eats. She isnt in here for more then 4hrs (4hrs is when she sleeps ) time to update soooon
The rest of the time she gets full run of the house woo

lol the priceless photo

Making a snow man
dont know whats up with the music.... xp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOalx4HMZ7c

wait till 45seconds then stop watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-rLRxpQsc

hope you enjoyed!

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Aw, she's adorable. If I didn't already have enough pets, I would consider getting one of these, I have always liked rabbits.

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I used to only like rabbits after the stew pot was done with them. But now between my sister who has three and your posts I'm beginning to reconsider that position. Keep them up and I may eventually break down and get one.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aw, she's adorable. If I didn't already have enough pets, I would consider getting one of these, I have always liked rabbits.
Aww shell someday you will!
ehehe
Shes like 20weeks old now! :D so 5 months ish

I used to only like rabbits after the stew pot was done with them. But now between my sister who has three and your posts I'm beginning to reconsider that position. Keep them up and I may eventually break down and get one.
Haha i love rabbit yum. healthiest meat out there to eat haha!
But I wouldnt eat my girl shes a companion xD!

Please post pictures!
My girl isnt mature yet give her 3 months and she will be about fullsize woo. This is where she will start pakin the fat. lol but I hope to keep her kinda lean and not as snowmany. lol

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How do you train them to poop in one place only because I had a rabbit a while ago and she just poop every where in our house so we had to get rid of her :(

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
get them to establish their 'territory' and get them a routine. Everytime a pellet or pee is dropped outside the cage pick up the rabbit and put her in the cage, and she will learn from there - you need to be consistant though.
Doesnt work for all breeds...

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Please post pictures!
My girl isnt mature yet give her 3 months and she will be about fullsize woo. This is where she will start pakin the fat. lol but I hope to keep her kinda lean and not as snowmany. lol
I'll try to remember to bring my camera the next time I visit her. She doesn't have a flemish giant but three other breeds (species? I have no idea) although I would be shocked if a giant wasn't down the road for her.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
get them to establish their 'territory' and get them a routine. Everytime a pellet or pee is dropped outside the cage pick up the rabbit and put her in the cage, and she will learn from there - you need to be consistant though.
Doesnt work for all breeds...
are lion head trainable ? at that time I was willing to give 150 bucks just for someone to train my beautiful lion head for litter training.

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, I remember this pretty lady. Wow, from your last pictures I hadn't realized quite how big she was. Hence the "giant" huh? Have you still been trying to get her used to outside?

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The biggest thing is neutering.. it helps control bathroom habits tremendously.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
are lion head trainable ? at that time I was willing to give 150 bucks just for someone to train my beautiful lion head for litter training.
Lol im not sure about lionheads... never kept them.

Hey, I remember this pretty lady. Wow, from your last pictures I hadn't realized quite how big she was. Hence the "giant" huh? Have you still been trying to get her used to outside?
I've not kept up with the outside as its vancouver and its rainy haha! but maybe this summer I will. She seems more sure of herself now so it will work out i think!

The biggest thing is neutering.. it helps control bathroom habits tremendously.
Yeah, my girls 5 months, ill neuter her in 3 months but shes doing well now.

here she is being pampered by my employers kid

Last edited:

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
You have no idea how jealous i am of big bunny there... lol. I have a 7 year old mini rex, and swore that after he goes, no more rabbits. However, when he's gone, I won't have a living garbage disposal anymore! Sure my rats can pick up the pace, but I only have two right now and they just don't eat the sheer amount of bell pepper ends, zucchini skins, unwanted ends and bits of kale and green beans and whatever else I'm cooking with. That bunny devoured it all!

I have prairie dogs... but I care too much about them to just toss them scraps of uknown foods. lol

pdneff

Arachnopeon
Hmmm

Dont you just love the big breeds?! I always did. I just advise being careful about taking her outside. They are quite susceptible to sickness and disease which is easily picked up by parasites and such in the grass. Just a heads up.